Summer 2009 term of Art Center is completed. wahoo!
This term so really intense. seriously. I almost died. almost. but i pulled through like always. It's only been 3 days since school has been over and i'm already having the time of my freaking life. A lot of things happened while i was in term this summer. Lots of highs and lows in my life. But everything happens for a reason and i'm actually content with my life for once. My projects this term were a work load. phew. Gotta build my website this summer for my internship that i'm planning to do in a term. I registered for classes next term. Gonna be taking a lite term but heavy classes. which equal to basically being in a full term. fml.
My whole family is in Ohio right now for my brother's orientation for college... and no one told me that they were leaving to Ohio. I thought my brother was the only one leaving on a plane that day. haha I can't believe my little baby brother is a high school graduate, attending one of the top notch med schools out there. I can't even put it in words of how much i'm proud of him.
This weekend was bombdiggity. My last final presentation was on friday. got out of class 2 hours early. met up one of my girlfriends then got our nails done. I was supposed to take her to the graduation show but we didnt make it. haha Got ready, then headed to downtown to friend's apartment. fabulously nice. pre drank there. then headed over to J lounge. GOOD TIMES! Then saturday, went to club AREA with my girls then changed and headed over to a bar to end the night. GOOD TIMES!
Pictures that sum up my life right now, pretty much. loves it.
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment