Friday, June 5, 2009

hw + friends + fun. life.

Its amazing how things in life can be going so amazing. It's week 4 at school and everyday is absolutely jam packed and busy as hell. Along with the hard work, of course I've been partying like a rockstar that I am. hahaha.

Today I went to Union Station with Daniel for a photoshoot. Such a tiring morning... ahhhh then as soon as I got home from Union Station, my friend nipps wanted me to come to her house earlier than I was planning to for the Lakers game. (hoo-RAH!) So I went to drop off my holga film that I shot with. Then headed to nipps' place. We went for a beer run, ordered pizza, and picked up some snacks. Went back home and waited for Joe and the rest of the gang to come over. We watched the game and i fell asleep after half time. haha i guess my morning was more tiring than I had thought. As soon as I woke up, I was gonna get ready to head home..... but Nipps dragged me out cus I guess she made plans for her and I to hang out with the boys in Hollywood. We played rockband, drank beer, took shots, played games, blah blah. Nipps got butt drunk, so I drove her home. And now here I am still working on my homework for editorial class tomorrow. I guess I'm pulling an all nighter tonight. fml.

Here's some pics from the summer so far:

No comments: