someday-nickelback
How the hell did we wind up like this?
Why weren't we able, to see the signs that we missed
And try turn the tables
I wish you'd unclench your fists, and unpack your suitcase
Lately there's been too much of this
But don't think it's too late
Nothing's wrong, just as long as
You know that someday I will
Someday, somehow
I'm gonna make it all right but not right now
I know you're wondering when
(You're the only one who knows that)
Someday, somehow
I'm gonna make it all right but not right now
I know you're wondering when
Well I'd hope that since we're here anyway
That we could end up saying
Things we've always needed to say
So we could end up staying
Now the story's played out like this
Just like a paperback novel
Let's rewrite an ending that fits
Instead of a Hollywood horror
Nothing's wrong, just as long as
You know that someday I will
the weekend was fun: beer/pool party at my place. hanging out with my girls. meeting new people. pool time fun in the sun. family visited me. and hanging out with my girls s'more. ///////// i have 2 more weeks of school left. it passed by so quick for me. i have about a year to a year and half till i graduate. i keep thinking about it and it makes me more and more excited every time i think about it. after school ends in 2 weeks, im getting out of glendale. finally. booking hotels in advance and planning everything out is gonna be mirgrane-ish. but it'll be worth it. happy face. the earthquake that recently happened really scared the shit out of me. i hid under my covers, thinking... this is so unreal. living in glendale, not having anyone too close living by me, not even having a roomate is pretty scary. next time, ill just run under my desk. :) everything seems different to me these days. even the way i see things and certain people nowadays seem kinda different.....but whatevers, i guess people go thru their little phases. sometimes i miss you alot..i think i miss you more than i want to admit that i miss you. but i try my best to erase your face out of my head, telling myself that you're not missing me.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment